Friday, September 21, 2007

Welcome to the HOSPITAL..
Wassuup, external vein. 10cm needle was inserted into my hand, and i cant even open my hand too wide. Two packs of glucose was given to me, which makes you keep on going in and out of the toilet.

My identification tag.

Wolverine lost its the other two blades. The thing change into it after i can eat the meal.

This is my meal. I only eat the soup.

2 bottles for gurgle, 3 packs of antibiotic, one bottle of inflamation pills, 1 pack of gastric pain, 6 packs of painkillers and 3 packs of lozenges.

12 pills i should take in. 8 inflamation pills, 2 painkillers, 1 gastric pill and 1 antibiotic.. Please dont try this at home.

This is the liquid type, mixed of the 12 pills above.

Wonder why there is a picture frame in the room, cause of the operation new method, i need to stay in 'A' class bed. Cool uh.





Became a drug addict. For now..

No comments: